Saturday, May 1, 2010

The Life and Times of No Name Ranch

Coming soon!!!!! Benjamin... :O)
Our baby boy Charles!!!! What a lover!!!

Oreo.... Yes like the cookie!!!
Jerry... lol sticking out his tongue!
Pepper... The Gentleman of the bunch!
Kirby & Bella... The prince and Princess.. :O)
Moses... Our Hippie dog :O) Cant we all get along!!
Peanut aka Willy aka Bubby aka BANDIT!!!!!
Earnhardt.... The Intimidator!!!!!

Earnhardt....... Strutting his stuff!!!
Par-T at Midnight...... The mischievous one!!!
Dee Dee..... We swear we had a donkey here!!
Dee Dee ... The Apple of Mikes eye!!!!

Our no name ranch (as we are at a stand still on names for now) consists of My soul mate Mike, Our son & daughter in-law Jessie & Tosh, our 4 horses Dee Dee my husbands Spotted Draft Mare, Earnhardt my Paint Quarter Horse, Par-T our kids Yearling Arabian Quarter mix, Pepper my brother & sister in-laws Missouri Fox Trotter, 2 goats Jerry & Oreo, 2 dog Moses & Peanut, 2 cats Bella & Kirby, 2 Mini Donks Charles & (soon to be here) Benjamin, 2hamsters, OHHH and me Ruthie... :O) This is bits and pieces of our journey.....

1 comment:

  1. yahoo you did it!!!!!!!!!

    i am so excited... asap i will get into my blog and add your link so my friends can start visiting!

    now let's see some of those pics of Charles IN THE HOUSE!!!!!

    ReplyDelete