Monday, May 3, 2010

Living our dreams!!!!! :O) pusher or addict?











Okay so some might think us nuts.... Wellllll okay we ARE nuts!!!! Some of you who know us know we have many loves in our lives....:O) We are suckers for a cute face!!! Well this leads me on this next excerpt of our lives... Over a year ago Mike (as usual) came to me and said honey I just love Elijah(a donkey at the rescue ranch we volunteer at) sooooo much I want a DONKEY.... !!!!! Well once again after picking my jaw up off the floor i knew one day we WOULD have this donkey... After a longgggg search and researching everything possible on April 26th I received and email from Mike... He was forwarding me an email from Susan with Painted Promise Ranch and ohhhhhh was he excited!!!! Before I knew what was happening Susan the "Pusher" (she knows what I mean) had us Addicted!!!! We had a date set to go out and see her babies (2 lil boys we were going to have to choose from) :O( ohhh how we stressed over which one to pick.. We enlisted help from friends on facebook and work to help decide which would better fit us... lolol looking back was that not just the set up!!!! My sister in-law Jill was just happening to be coming down the weekend of May 1st so she was going to go with us to look.... Saturday we all got up got ready and off we went... We had decided we would let the lil boy CHOOSE us...ummmm yeah right....:O) Well those that know us already know the outcome!!! Yesssssss we chose BOTH!!! Another best day of our lives!!! Susan was awesome and brought Charles to us once we decided... Susan to you THANKS a MILLION!!! We will be able to get Benjamin mid to end of June.. We are soooo excited to get him home!!! But in the meantime we will share our journey with Charles as it unfolds!!!! :O) and it is unfolding beautifully!!!!!! Here are a few when we went to see them and a few of Charles FIRST day with us....

No comments:

Post a Comment